The Cleveland County Free Fair offers tons of fun things to do. For those that have a competitive side, these contests might be of interest. Please click on any of the following contests to find out dates, times, rules / regulations, entry information and what prizes are offered.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call here at the fairgrounds!
View the photo gallery for more contest photos.
Friday, September 6th @ 6
That's some Chick!
Entries for the coloring contest are due no later than Wednesday, September 4 at 5 p.m.
View the coloring page (PDF).
Oklahoma State Pedal Pull Championships
Saturday, September 7th - Starting at 11 a.m.
Winners from Oklahoma State and County Pedal Pull Contests will meet up at the Cleveland County Free Fair to compete for the State Championship Title! Come out and watch the fun as the children from all over Oklahoma join in the competition of pedaling these pedal pull child tractors with weighted sleds.
Cleveland County Pedal Pull Championships
Saturday, September 7th - Starting at 1 p.m.
Youth will pull child-powered John Deere tractors with weighted sleds to a finish line in this timed event. Open to all youth ages 4 to 12 who are Cleveland County residents.
- Each entrant will pedal a provided child-powered tractor with age-appropriate weight in a timed event to a predetermined finish line.
- No pedaling barefoot is allowed.
- Stoppage of pedaling or driving out of bounds ends an entrant's turn.
- A re-pull is allowed if 1 foot slips off.
- Trophies will be awarded in 1st and 2nd places in each age group.
- All entrants will receive a participation ribbon.
- Entrants must be between the ages of 4 to 12 and a resident of Cleveland County to enter.
- The contest is for children ages 2 to 7 years old.
- The contest is free to enter.
- All participants must straddle the horse during the entire race or they will be automatically disqualified.
- Ride courteously.
- Trophies and ribbons will be awarded.